Invited panels/seminars and conference presentations in 2021
- Baran, E. (2021). How has preparing teachers online shifted teacher educators' priorities and practices? The Collaboratory for Teacher Education at Penn GSE Virtual Conversations: Teacher Education in Response to Today's Demands, May 7, 2021.
- Baran. E. (2021). Learning Technologies and Pedagogies. Design Dean's Charrette: Future of Design Education. April 17, 2021.
- Baran, E. (2021). Human Centered Design Approach towards Online Teaching in Teacher Education, Distance Teacher Education Panel, International Congress on Curriculum and Instruction, March 25, 2021.
- Baran, E. (2021). Open Pedagogy in Action. Iowa OER Webinar Series, March 9, 2021 [Webinar recording] [Webinar Summary].
- Karabulut Ilgu, A., AlZoubi, D. & Baran, E. (2021). Exploring Engineering Faculty's Use of Active Learning Strategies in their Teaching, ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, [Virtual], June 27-30, 2021.
- Baran, E. & AlZoubi, D. (2021). Design Thinking in Teacher Education: Examining Preservice Teachers’ Perceptions and Conceptualizations of ‘Teachers as Designers’. American Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, [Virtual], April 9-12, 2021.
- AlZoubi, D., Kelley, J., Baran, E., Gilbert, S.B., Jiang, S., & Karabulut-Ilgu, A. (2021). Designing the TEACHActive Feedback Dashboard: A Human Centered Approach.11th International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge (LAK21), [Virtual].
- AlZoubi, D., Kelley, J., Baran, E., Gilbert, S.B., Karabulut-Ilgu, A., & Jiang, S. (2021). TEACHActive Feedback Dashboard: Using Automated Classroom Analytics to Visualize Pedagogical Strategies at a Glance. Proceedings of the 2021 CHI Conference Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems, [Virtual].