- Director of Bioethics
- Professor, Department of Philosophy
- Professor (by courtesy), Department of Political Science
- Associate Director, Graduate Program in Sustainable Agriculture
Clark Wolf, here seen being chased by a justifiably-angry glacier, is a political philosopher who works on issues in practical policy choice, sustainable food/energy/water infrastructure policy, regulation of biotechnology, ethical practice of scientific research, jurisprudence, and philosophy of economics.
- Ph.D. Philosophy. University of Arizona. 1993.
- Scaife Fellow in Economics. University of Pittsburgh. 1990-1991
- M.A. Philosophy, University of Arizona. 1989
- Mus.B. Music Performance, Music History. Oberlin Conservatory of Music. 1986
- B.A. Philosophy. Summa Cum Laude. Oberlin College. 1986.