- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics
- Postdoc, Medical Virology, University of Zurich, 2015-2018
- Postdoc, Infectious Diseases & Hospital Epidemiology, University Hospital Zurich, 2015-2018
- Ph.D., Mathematics, Virginia Tech, 2015
- M.S., Mathematics, Virginia Tech, 2011
- Prediploma, Business Mathematics, KIT (Germany), 2009
I am interested in better understanding the regulatory networks within a cell. These networks are surprisingly robust to noise and mutations. My research seeks to identify the mechanisms underlying this robustness, by relating the network topology to the network dynamics.
Moreover, I have an interest in biomedical data science. I work with colleagues from the Swiss HIV Cohort Study (SHCS), aiming to understand why HIV broadly neutralizing antibodies, which constitute a major hope for an HIV vaccine and therapy development, are only elicited at low frequency in natural HIV infection.