8. Assignment Maximization (with O. Afacan and I. Bo), R&R at Journal of Public Economic Theory
7. Parallel Markets in School Choice (with O. Afacan, P. Evdokimov, and R. Hakimov), 2022, Games and Economic Behavior 133: 181-201.
6. Slot-specific Priorities with Capacity Transfers (with M. Avataneo), 2021, Games and Economic Behavior, 129: 536-548.
5. Dynamic Reserves in Matching Markets (with O. Aygün), 2020, Journal of Economic Theory, 188, 105069.
4. Welfare and Incentives in Partitioned School Choice Markets, 2019, Games and Economic Behavior, 113: 199:208.
3. Large-scale Affirmative Action in School Choice: Admissions to IITs in India (with O. Aygün), 2017, American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings, 107 (5): 210-213.
2. Two school systems, one district: What to do when a unified admissions process is impossible (with V. Manjunath), 2016,Games and Economic Behavior, 95: 25-40.
1. On relationship between substitutes conditions (with O. Afacan), 2015, Economics Letters, 126: 10-12.