Dr. Pete Moore
- Adjunct Assistant Professor
- PhD, Iowa State University, 2009
- M.S., Iowa State University, 2002
- B.A., Carleton College, 1998
Pete teaches various courses in NREM and Environmental Science at ISU, including a quantitative problem solving course, a natural resource controversies course, and upper-level/graduate level courses in stream restoration and erosion and sediment transport. See Pete's departmental profile for more information.
- Adjunct Assistant Professor (2013- ), NREM, Iowa State University
Area of Expertise: