- Associate Professor and Extension Economist
- Community and Regional Planning
- ISU Extension and Outreach, Communty and Economic Development
My research and extension activities are in the broad areas of public finance and community and economic development. The main focus of my work is geared toward building efficiencies within local governments by providing good quality public services through effective financial management. In addition, working with communities in identifying, prioritizing and acting on major issues to make communities good places for families and businesses to thrive and prosper. Specific areas of interest include housing, transportation, workforce development, natural resources and the environment.
- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, Texas Tech University
- M.Phil., Economics, University of Hyderabad, India
- M.A., Economics, University of Hyderabad, India
- B.A., Economics, Statistics, Utkal University, India