My primary research interests include
- Change-point problems, anomaly detection
- Graph-based methods
- Non-euclidean and complex data types
- Chu, L. and Chen, H. (2019+). Sequential change-point detection for high-dimensional and non-Euclidean data. arXiv:1810.05973 (R package: gStream)
- Chu, L. and Chen, H. (2019+). On the tightness of graph-based scan statistics. In preparation.
- Chu, L. and Chen, H. (2019+). Cross-sample analysis of allele-specific copy number for common patterns. In preparation.
- Chu, L. and Chen, H. (2019). Asymptotic distribution-free change-point detection for multivariate and non-Euclidean data. The Annals of Statistics, 47(1), 382-414.. (R package: gSeg)
- Guerrero, A. D., Chu, L., Franke, T., and Kuo, A. (2016). Father involvement in feeding interactions with their young children. American journal of health behavior, 40(2), 221-230.
- Nguyen, H. Q., Chu, L., Liu, I. L., Lee, J. S., Suh, D., Korotzer, B., and Gould, M. K. (2014). Associations between physical activity and 30-day readmission risk in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 11(5), 695-705.
- Guerrero, A. D., Fuller, B., Chu, L., Kim, A., Franke, T., Bridges, M., and Kuo, A. (2013). Early growth of Mexican-American children: Lagging in preliteracy skills but not social development. Maternal and child health journal, 17(9), 1701-1711.