This course is primarily based on Mark de Berg et al's popular text Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications (3rd edition) on the subject. My lecture notes are made available below in both PowerPoint and PDF formats in case you may find useful.
- Basic algorithms
- Geometric data structures and queries
- Overlay, polygon triangulation, and half-plane intersection
- Two-variable linear programming
- Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay triangulations
- Duality, line arrangements, convex hulls, and envelopes
- Path planning